Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Magic Yarn Project

I just came across an super cute initiative to provide Princess wigs to little girls who are currently undergoing cancer treatment. The wigs are made of yarn, adorned with flowers and glitter, and resemble each little girls favorite Disney Princess. I absolutely love how these gals are using their creativity to bring a little brightness into these lives.

I used to routinely donate my hair to Locks of Love since I knew someone out there would care about it more than I did. Unfortunately, it wasn't long enough when I cut it this last time- so I made a small contribution to the Magic Yarn Project instead, and I think you should too!

The money raised covers supplies, or you can donate yarn, and if your the knitting type- they take contributions as well!

Check out their website, donate, or share!
www.themagicyarnproject.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment